WR015 Impeller Tool
1. Remove and separate the whole jet pump from the PWC.
2. Hold the front end of the drive shaft with a shaft holder (optional part) on bench vise.
3. Remove the impeller (a free impeller wrench is included when purchase a new SPLAS Impeller). Turning clockwise will loosen the impeller.
4. Visually inspect thread on shaft & impeller for debris or damage. Apply grease or anti-seize on the thread before installation.
5. Screw in the impeller by hand; please be careful of the sharp edgas of the impeller. Tighten with the impeller wrench. If the impeller feels too tight or not threaded properly, unscrew the impeller, clean and check the thread.
6. Assemble the pump and refill O/E pump oil or grease to spec.
*Some of holders are the optional part. You can buy them from SOLAS local dealer.
*This installation guide is suggested for reference only. (Please refer to your original service manual or contact your PWC Dealer for detail.)