SLA017 Solas Yamaha Aluminum Impeller Seal
1. Remove and separate the whole jet pump from the PWC.
2. Remove the trail cone (or cap) from the stator.
3. Hold the rear end of the shaft with a bench vise. Remove the impeller with an impeller wrench (optional part). Turning counter clockwise will loosen the impeller.
4. Visually inspect thread on shaft & impeller for debris or damage. Apply grease or anti-seize on the thread before installation.
5. Screw in the impeller by hand; please be careful of the sharp edgas of the impeller. Tighten with the impeller wrench. If the impeller feels too tight or not threaded properly, unscrew the impeller, clean and check the thread.
6. Assemble the pump and put it back on the PWC.
*This installation guide is suggested for reference only. (Please refer to your original service manual or contact your PWC Dealer for detail.)